Enjoy the comfort and views from your traditional room and discover a new dimension of hospitality.
Admire the serene landscapes and panoramic views of Titicaca lake from your bed. Our room offers a dramatic space with refined white and brown interiors in harmony with nature and Uros culture.
Room layouts: Independent room, sunset views, breathtaking lake views, stylish interior, private terraces, deck , private bathroom, eco dry toilet, solar energy, single reading lamps , amenities of courtesy, coffee table, sofa bed, armchairs, towels, shower, bathrobe, cold water and hot 24 hours, cell phone charger (USB input), big gas heating , hot water bottles inside the bed and free Wifi courtesy.
3 fixed meals included (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Picking up & dropping off service by auto from the city to local harbor Qalapagra.
Picking up & dropping off service by boat from local harbor Qalapagra to Lodge
5 activities (floating islands sighting, reed boat ride, Titicaca canoeing, dress up in folk costume and stand up paddle).
Heating service in two timetables First time: 6:00 pm-9:00pm, second Time: 5:00 am-8:00am.
Hot and cold drinks.
Heating service whole night
Excursions (Taquile island and Sillustani).
Picking up & dropping off service from the airport.
1. Hot water is not permanent, this is because we have a solar hot water system that depends on weather conditions, it is also important to note that hot water will be enough to have a pleasant shower and once the spout is open you will have to wait between 1 to 2 minutes for the water to come out hot.
2. Our baths are 100% ecological with a dry bath system (The ecological dry bath, also known as a dry toilet, is a type of bath characterized by not using piped water, but rather taking advantage of the capabilities of composting (aerobic fermentation) and desiccation to degrade fecal matter). Highlight that this type of bath does not pollute the lake. Also, it is important to know that none of the lodges and houses in the Uros have a drainage system.
3. Our heating system is based on gas heaters that have use in 2 timetables: First time: 6:00 pm-9:00pm, second Time: 5:00 am-8:00am, and for the whole course of the night it puts bottles with hot water in the main bed.
4. Electrical energy is provided through solar panels, this supplies only the light in the lodge facilities and can charge only small electronic objects such as: cell phones and tablets.
5. Bring clothes that warm enough due to the low temperatures of the Andes (Day 17 ° C and during the night – 2 ° C) this may vary according to the season, please check the weather conditions for the dates you will be staying in our.
6. Confirm at least two days before the following for your transfers. (Name of the transport company that you are taking to get to Puno, Place of departure of the transport for your arrival in Puno, time of arrival and place of arrival in the city of Puno) .In case this information is not provided with Upon advance notice, the lodge will not be responsible for your transfers and the extra costs that these services may generate, since our transfers are scheduled and paid in advance.