Feel the freedom of staying at home with a traditional luxury ,stylish furniture and beautiful decor.
Outstanding lakeside views from the room. With beautiful, traditional interiors, including cosy armchairs and stylish furnishings in neutral earthy tones, this tranquil retreat is the perfect place to relax, unwind and to have an extraordinary experience you will never forget.
Room layouts: Spacious independent room, sunrise – sunset views, 270° breathtaking lake views, panoramic windows, stylish interior, special style of decoration, private terraces, deck , private bathroom, eco toilet, solar energy, single reading lamps , amenities of courtesy, coffee table, sofa bed, cozy armchairs, towels, shower, cold water and hot 24 hours, cell phone charger (USB input) and chimenea for heating.
3 fixed meals included : Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Picking up at 12:30pm in shared service by boat from our local harbor Qalapajra to the Lodge
Dropping off at 9:30am at Qalapajra harbor in shared service by boat.
3 activities around the lodge ( reed boat ride,Titicaca canoeing and kayaking ).
Heating service: Fireplace with 2 liters of alcohol (lasts 3 hours.
Hot and cold drinks.
Picking up & dropping off service by auto from the city to local harbor Qalapagra (with extra cost)
Picking up & dropping off service from the airport (with extra cost)
Uros floating islands community visit (with extra cost)
Heating service whole night (extra cost)
Oxygen service with extra cost
Excursions (Taquile island and Sillustani).
1. Hot water is not permanent, this is because we have a solar hot water system that depends on weather conditions, it is also important to note that hot water will be enough to have a pleasant shower and once the spout is open you will have to wait between 1 to 2 minutes for the water to come out hot.
2. Our baths are 100% ecological with a dry bath system (The ecological dry bath, also known as a dry toilet, is a type of bath characterized by not using piped water, but rather taking advantage of the capabilities of composting (aerobic fermentation) and desiccation to degrade fecal matter). Highlight that this type of bath does not pollute the lake. Also, it is important to know that none of the lodges and houses in the Uros have a drainage system.
3. Our heating system is based on gas heaters that have use in 2 timetables: First time: 6:00 pm-9:00pm, second Time: 5:00 am-8:00am, and for the whole course of the night it puts bottles with hot water in the main bed.
4. Electrical energy is provided through solar panels, this supplies only the light in the lodge facilities and can charge only small electronic objects such as: cell phones and tablets.
5. Bring clothes that warm enough due to the low temperatures of the Andes (Day 17 ° C and during the night – 2 ° C) this may vary according to the season, please check the weather conditions for the dates you will be staying in our.
6. Confirm at least two days before the following for your transfers. (Name of the transport company that you are taking to get to Puno, Place of departure of the transport for your arrival in Puno, time of arrival and place of arrival in the city of Puno) .In case this information is not provided with Upon advance notice, the lodge will not be responsible for your transfers and the extra costs that these services may generate, since our transfers are scheduled and paid in advance.